- Link each SIP to a particular goal and continue it, till the goal is achieved.
- Do not get disturbed by market volatility. You must continue the SIP. It only acts in your favor, as you buy more units with the same amount.
- Ideally, fund managers should be given at least 3 years to perform. In the period of 3 years if it continues to under-perform its BENCHMARK INDEX then investor may consider changing the fund.
- Do not stop your SIP if its shows the negative returns in less than two-year time.
- With rise in salary, top-up your SIP with the same proportion. As the income rises your investment should also rise proportionately.
- If possible invest more when the, market if falling.
- Just make sure your SIP should not STOP in whatever be the circumstance.
- Magic lies in compounding. Here is an example.
|MONTHLY INVESTMENT FOR A PERIOD OF||5 YEARS||10 YEARS||15 YEARS||20 YEARS||30 YEARS|
|10000||8.11 lacs||22.4 lacs||47.9 lacs||91 lacs||3 CRORE|